The retail universe has undergone enormous change in the last ten years as the impact of technology has been realised. From stock checks to buying decisions and ecommerce capibilities to delivery logistics.
No matter the size of the retailer, the multi-channel (once badged’in-line’) experience is critical. It is no longer acceptable for an online experience to be merely functional, shoppers expect to be immersed in the same brand experience. Tolerance for slow or long checkout facilities is slim, and shoppers will often be found searching for an alternative outlet to buy the same item.
Understanding buyer behaviour has never been more critical and building the right experiences to encourage returning clients is the goal for many businesses today, including the B2B providers.
Our work with this sector has allowed us to see no only the sharp end with the online buyer scrutinising reviews and prices, the endless battle with cart abandonment as well as providing services which take account of the cyclical nature of retail and fighting for shelf space and prominence in European wholesalers.
- Programmes to engage the key influencers
- Thought leadership on the issues that matter
- Senior management counsel
- Brand-building and / or repositioning
- Media relations
- Creative campaign planning
- Bespoke research platforms
- Launching new brands, products and services
- Event creation and planning
- Digital audit and strategy
- Video content creation
- Media training
- Issues management and crisis communication