Accountancy and legal practices have varying communications needs, depending on whether they are global firms, large national businesses, mid-tier or owner-managed practices.
Lansons’ Professional services team offers decades of experience advising and helping businesses differentiate their propositions in a competitive market.
Understanding the convergence of traditional media channels and emerging online platforms to promote a firm’s offering are as important as a well placed quote in the Financial Times or the Economist. Lansons has experience of delivering both.
- Partnership training for tenders/pitching
- Partner media training
- Practice group specific media relations support, eg tax, real estate
- Client focused webinars, podcasts, and vodcasts
- Competitive analysis of legal and accountancy sectors
- Legal 500 and Chambers directory support
- PR support for legal and accountancy firm’s clients
- Video content creation
- Crisis and issues management