Global changes in healthcare funding, the growing ageing demographic, and new digital technologies are all converging to transform healthcare. Now more than ever, healthcare organisations need to adapt and flex to an ever-changing environment – those businesses that do not risk being overtaken by more patient and customer-centred competitors, including the technology giants and the start-ups that are changing the landscape.
Who We Are
At Lansons Health, our integrated team of specialists has the expertise to help you transform your organisation and grow your business – whether that’s working with public sector bodies like NHS Trusts to address funding gaps, helping pharmaceutical companies evolve their operating models to become more customer-driven, or launching new ventures in niches opening up along the sickness to wellness spectrum as consumers take more responsibility for their health.
We will ensure that you effectively communicate your messages both inside and outside your business, and engage the right stakeholders to deliver results and effect change. Click on the icons below to view some of our work.
What we do
- Corporate issues and reputational management
- Consumer and brand communications
- Innovation and new ventures
As well as healthcare specialists, Lansons has experts in the financial, consumer and corporate communications, public and regulatory affairs, change and employee engagement, branded content and broadcast, international and digital sectors – meaning that our integrated team is perfectly placed to provide you with the best advice, ideas and results for your healthcare business.
- Consumer communications
- Public policy and public affairs
- Strategic communications and reputation management
- Change management and employee engagement
- Stakeholder communications
- Video content creation and filming
- Experiential, events and creative executions
- Crisis preparation and 24/7 management