Reputation is one of your most valued assets. Promoting, protecting and maintaining reputations is at the very heart of our corporate work.
Working closely with all audiences from the media, shareholders and analysts to activists and regulators, we advise organisations across the private and public sectors to ensure corporate policies are conveyed accurately and effectively.
That extends to the world stage, where we use our international network to assist with reputation management worldwide and can draw on local knowledge and insight to ensure consistent quality of advice, ideas and results in whichever territory our clients require.
We also believe in driving better practice for ourselves and others in the industry. This lead to the the launch of the Economics of Reputation campaign in July 2014 led from within the PRCA’s PR Council by Tony Langham, Lansons Chief Executive and PR Council Vice Chairman.
- Senior management counsel
- Corporate positioning and strategy
- Issues and crisis management
- Corporate social responsibility
- International communications
- Litigation communications
- M&A / capital markets communication
- City and financial communications
- Specialist alternative investment communications
- Perceptions and issues audits
- Campaigning & coalition-building
- Government & stakeholder relations