What a night: Lansons 30th Annual Party
Held every year for the last 30 years, our Annual Party is a special event focused on celebration and attended by our global network of clients, partners, colleagues and friends.
Although this was the last event of its kind for us (see post by Co-Founder and Chief Executive Tony Langham here) we will still be holding regular but more focused, niche events in future for our global network.
So thank you to those who attended and especially to those who have been attending for the last 30 years.
Here is a look back at the year’s highlights:
- In February this year we announced our acquisition of NY specialist comms agency Intermarket, expanding our global reach
- So far this year we’ve already won 15 industry awards including work for Post Office and Givaudan, with another 16 shortlisted
- Our co-founders Clare and Tony were awarded ‘The Holmes Report Outstanding Individual Achievement Award’ for their contribution to the industry
- Tony was also recognised by PRCA as the sole recipient of their ‘Outstanding Contribution Award’ for his work in the PR Industry
- Launched new published book authored by Tony Langham: Reputation Management : The Future of Corporate Communications and Public Relations
- In 2019 we celebrate 10 years as a carbon neutral company, supporting projects as a result such as Amazon Rainforest Conservation and Water Infrastructure in Africa
- Every year employees are invited to vote for our annual charity, which right now is Centrepoint. Through 2018/19 we’ve raised £18,140 for Centrepoint through many fundraising initiatives, including Lansons’ annual contribution of 1% profits.
Providing a complete blueprint and toolkit for reputation, authored by our Co-Founder and Chief Executive Tony Langham...Read more
Making the case for the return
Lansons' Board Director, David Masters warns those in asset management face a different challenge for returning to the office...Read more