Rebecca is Joint Managing Director, Partner and member of the Executive Committee at Lansons.
Rebecca is an international consultant with 20 years’ experience advising clients from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors, working on a wide range of business issues, from complex corporate and change communications through to market-leading brand building and purpose-led campaigns.
Experience and expertise:
• Leadership and change communications, corporate storytelling and message development
• Brand building and positioning for market leaders and rapidly growing companies
• Advising organisations through periods of change, transformation or intense scrutiny
• Corporate communications strategy, linking business goals with clear and effective plans
• Integrating PR, public affairs and CSR programmes to deliver valuable business results
• Launching new businesses, brands, products and services
• Creative and strategic workshop facilitator
• Strategic media relations, content marketing and purpose-led campaigning
• Issues and crisis management.