Rebecca is an international consultant with 20 years’ experience advising clients from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors, working on a wide range of business issues, from complex corporate and change communications through to market-leading brand building and purpose-led campaigns.
Experience and expertise:
• Leadership and change communications, corporate storytelling and message development
• Brand building and positioning for market leaders and rapidly growing companies
• Advising organisations through periods of change, transformation or intense scrutiny
• Corporate communications strategy, linking business goals with clear and effective plans
• Integrating PR, public affairs and CSR programmes to deliver valuable business results
• Launching new businesses, brands, products and services
• Creative and strategic workshop facilitator
• Strategic media relations, content marketing and purpose-led campaigning
• Issues and crisis management.
Working at a senior corporate level and across the institutional and retail business for one of world’s top asset managers
Playing a crucial role in building and maintaining an exceptional media profile for the UK’s leading price comparison site
Get in touch with our experts today.