10.30am – 11.00am
11.00am – 13.00pm
Wednesday 28 February 2018
London Mortgages Forum: Building and Funding the Homes the Country Needs
The Autumn Budget 2017 announced a comprehensive package of new reforms to increase housing supply. The package includes over £15 billion of additional financial support for house building over the next five years, and planning reforms to ensure more land is available for housing. How does this policy impact on the lenders? What are they expected to deliver and what is the likelihood of this being achieved?
In this highly topical session we bring together policy experts, and lenders to discuss the impact of the biggest new home building initiative for decades.
- Toby Lloyd, Head of Housing Development, Shelter
- Sarah McMonagle, Director of External Affairs, Federation of Master Builders
- Richard Rowntree, Managing Director, UK Mortgages, Bank of Ireland
- Tony Langham, Chief Executive, Lansons
- Stephen Smith, former Director, Housing Strategy, Legal & General (Chair)
To register your interest in attending the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org