Lansons’ Special Edition Newsletter: Crisis and Issues Management
Click to read Lansons’ special edition newsletter – Crisis Management
The latest edition of our newsletter is now available to view.
Included in this issue:
- Crisis Management, Tony Langham, Co-founder and Chief Exec
- Keep calm and what crisis? Claudia Guembe, Account Director
- Who is the storm when it comes to crisis management? Ralph Jackson, Director
- After the crisis – a time to reflect and rebuild, Scott McKenzie, Joint Managing Director
- Bad moon rising, David Masters, Director
- In blockchain we trust, George Pitt, Account Manager
Welcome to the Lansons Brexit White Paper special where we discuss if Theresa May has played her cards right, what you need to...
We're celebrating our decade-long partnership!
Lansons and HighTide are thrilled that 2018 marks the...
The Internet Tidal Wave
In May 1995 Bill Gates sent his staff at Microsoft an internal memo to support the “internet tidal...
Reputation Management for funds management
When the whole industry is perceived to be under a cloud, protecting your own...
Crisis management is more complex than one might think, and here, we have managing director Scott McKenzie describing the...
‘There cannot be a crisis this week, my diary is already full’ Henry Kissinger once famously said on the topic of crisis...
How it starts
It’s 8.30am on Monday morning. You walk into the office, coffee in hand, and notice it feels slightly quiet...
Managing crises has become a greater part of Lansons and our clients’ lives. Over the past four years we’ve won 7 major PR...
We're thrilled to have won this award for our work with Stobart, particularly as we were up against some strong...
‘There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.’ That’s how former US Secretary of State and Nobel...