Lansons Media Live: Tara Evans, The SunWhen:13/07/2020 at 10:00 am Where:Online
This event has now passed.
To watch the recording please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Evans is The Sun’s Digital Consumer Editor, having previously worked for The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, MoneySavingExpert and This is Money amongst other titles.
She writes, edits and commissions content for the award winning Money section of The Sun’s website, which is now read by more than 12 million people every month. Her work has also previously been turned into Dispatches documentaries and helped inform BBC Watchdog.
Tara will be talking to us about:
– The growth of The Sun’s online and social audiences
– Her investigative journalism work
– How COVID-19 has impacted her readers behaviour
– What she is seeing as the real issues affecting consumers and the financial services industry as we ease out of lockdown
– How best to work with her team when pitching stories
Time for action (and words)
Tony Langham, Co-Founder and Chief Executive, outlines Lansons' programme of change following the Black Lives Matter demonstrations...Read more
- 9:00 am
Lansons Media Live: Justin Cash, editor Money Marketing
Our next virtual breakfast briefing is with the editor of Money Marketing. Hosted as part of our Lansons Media Live series, Justin will be discussing all things, money, media and COVID-19Read more