CASE STUDYBack to Case Studies
Establishing an Influential Voice Globally
To raise awareness of Luxembourg as a leading domicile for cross border funds.
Lansons has worked with the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry since 2009 and provides ongoing advice on communicating with audiences worldwide. As part of that Lansons has advised on gaining increased share of voice in key cross-border fund media.
Lansons continuously feeds ideas through to ALFI, from
- Encouraging journalists to attend ALFI conferences,
- Ensuring that ALFI has a “voice” in coverage of its conferences by producing collateral – reports, surveys, white papers
- Establishing an annual media day to update UK journalists.
- Issuing regular commentary on key issues in the fund industry – and demonstrating how it is liaising with regulators on behalf of the industry and consumers
- Establishing a social media programme to reach audiences worldwide
- Carrying out media contact programmes to coincide with ALFI conferences worldwide
Lansons also advises ALFI on any issues that arise, which have included “Luxleaks”, and tax issues queries around Madoff and other industry issues.
Media coverage of ALFI’s views has increased steadily over the past 6 years, establishing it as a firm expert commentator on fund issues. As well as generating coverage in Europe, its reaches audiences in the US, South America and Asia.
In addition it now has a well established social media programme reaching its audiences – members and potential members worldwide – directly.