As an integral member of various teams you will have a broad client portfolio to help develop your consultancy skills across disciplines and sectors.
Senior account executives also manage both up and down, making the role one where you can flex your leadership and mentorship muscles, while also serving as a trusted right hand to the senior team leaders responsible for ensuring overall program success and client satisfaction.
We have a diverse client base that spans financial services, technology and corporate/B2B. As an integrated communications agency we provide clients with a broad range of services including media relations, thought leadership, content development, issues and crisis management, and social media.
As Lansons has offices in New York and London, and partners with mid-sized, independent agencies globally, you will have an opportunity to work on global client relationships. In sum, you will experience the best of both worlds – being part of an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented New York agency, while part of a truly global organization headquartered in London with the opportunity to work on global client mandates.
About the role
Managing and mentoring junior members of the team is a key component of the role. Just as important is playing a role in managing the client relationship and supporting the senior account lead in running the account day-to-day.
- Media relations: Issue press releases to media, liaise with journalists, meet external stakeholders and identify further coverage opportunities.
- Account support: Build rapport with clients and media, attend client calls, maintain evaluation documents, contribute to team brainstorms.
- Content creation: Write succinct, on-message content (internal/external) such as press releases, by-lines, briefing documents, client emails, blogs and social media posts.
- Analytical thinking: Be able to grasp, at times, complex issues relevant to clients and make suggestions to the team on how to translate these into relevant story angles for your clients, draft media commentary and pitch to media.
- Managing and mentoring: Be responsible for developing junior members of the team and providing them with the guidance and mentorship to thrive and grow their careers.
- New Business and Marketing: Contribute and take part in new business pitches, research projects and marketing activities such as company blog, social media and (fun) internal campaigns.
- 18 months min. relevant experience
- Curious about businesses and what makes them tick
- Enthusiasm for current affairs, news and the media industry
- Solution orientated with a ‘can do’ proactive manner
- Passionate communicator (written/verbal) with confident presentation skills
- Organized, top-notch time management and creative thinker
- Team player, supportive and considerate to others
Ready to apply?
Great! We can’t wait to hear from you. Apply using the button below to upload your application including CV and Cover Letter (word or video upload).