"Lansons has weathered COVID better than we expected, growing revenue in our financial year to the end of March 2021. This is largely based on our deep reputation management experience and positioning as an agency that lives ESG, and always has. We’re looking to invest in our senior teams in London and New York as we grow into the coming decade. In key areas we’re looking for entrepreneurial senior consultants who can attract, convert and manage significant accounts. We’d say our culture is unique, but so would many others, but what is unique is our commitment to offer ownership stakes in the business to our future leaders."
- Tony Langham, Chief Executive and Co-Founder of Lansons
As the industry has been transformed by new technologies, we have helped it navigate that change. We have worked with the regulator and the sector’s industry bodies and associations. We have advised the leading retail and institutional banks as they’ve evolved their tech propositions and positioning. We’ve launched numerous challengers to market, many of whom we continue to work with and are now household names. We work with consumer brands and backend software providers alike. Our sector expertise spans banking, asset management, wealthtech, robo advice, regtech, insuretech, and cyber security.
We offer fintechs a depth of knowledge, experience and network that no other agency can rival. We marry this, with being at the cutting edge of the now. Lansons is the official partner of global events network Fintech Worldwide, giving our clients unique access and platforms at international Fintech Week, Blockchain Week and Digital Impact Week events. We are global, with an office in New York, and ability to execute on-the-ground in over 90 countries around the world through our PROI and GCP independent agency network partners.
Opportunity & Role
It’s a fantastic opportunity to work in a collaborative, holistic consultancy with strong ESG credentials and an enviable reputation for being a great place to work and for making a positive contribution to society – as well as doing great work for clients that we believe in.
- It’s an opportunity to lead and shape a part of our business, within a sharing, collaborative culture
- Early opportunity for partnership on meeting agreed targets
- Attractive commission structure for introducing new business
- Genuine no-silo structure; consultants work in multi-discipline teams handpicked for the client’s brief
- Teams bring together expertise across, public policy, change communications, financial comms, media relations, content development, social media and digital comms,
- We are known for our distinctive approach; thinking broadly about stakeholder outreach and helping clients engage with stakeholders in a human way
- Clear performance assessment structure
We're looking for somebody who...
- To work collaboratively with other board members to build our FinTech expertise and reputation
- Collaborate with colleagues to handle business that blends Lansons’ areas of expertise (from IPOs to purpose workshops to change briefs)
- Jump on incoming leads to convert them
- Personally drive new business in this space, and in other related sectors and businesses
- Establish partnerships in the FinTech space using own connections and network
- Take responsibility for marketing activity in this space and building our FinTech narrative
- Externally be an ambassador for Lansons’ impressive track record and expertise in the sector
- Help keep Lansons at the forefront of developments and changes in the sector
- Be instrumental in leading initiatives to help position Lansons as the key adviser on issues in the sector such as ESG
- Proactively suggest, and front, Lansons-run events for external audiences
- Internally be an ambassador and champion of the sector
- We need somebody who is deeply versed in the pertinent issues facing and is experienced at advising at the C suite level
- Ideally has worked with organisations to define and articulate their ESG position and narrative
- Brings a track record of building teams and be an inspirational and motivational leader
- And will take responsibility for motivating, coaching and steering a ‘virtual practice’ of specialists of all levels – all operating within our open no-silos structure