A great B2B programme is one that establishes a strong reputation for the brand in order to drive a favourable climate for your sales team to prosper. Done right, PR can create highly valuable conversation starters that sales staff can use to pick up the phone or kick start a meeting with a priority target.
Since 1989, Lansons has worked with clients to reach their chosen business audiences from CEOs, CTOs, CIOs to IT and Marketing Directors. We build strategies and tactics to align with the key stages of the B2B sales process from awareness, through consideration to conversion.
Over the last 25 years, we’ve demonstrated how our programmes can deliver real business value. Our consultants have worked in a wide variety of sectors from transport to financial services; from technology to healthcare so combine the skill set and experience needed alongside deep understanding of the issues that matter to your customers and potential customers.
- Thought leadership on the issues that matter
- Programmes to engage the key influencers
- Issues management and crisis communication
- Senior management counsel
- Brand-building and repositioning
- Media relations
- Creative campaign planning
- Bespoke research platforms
- Launching new brands, products and services
- Event creation and planning
- Digital audit and strategy
- Video content creation
- Media training