Lansons and The Health Tech Innovation LABS have launched Healthinnovators.tv a global multichannel online platform to support the health innovation community and facilitate routes to market for start-ups, by:
• sharing leading edge thinking in digital health
• unblocking access to funds and markets
• developing multi-stakeholder partnerships to create a bigger impact at a system level
• supporting the innovation community
• facilitating relationships between established players and innovators
Healthinnovators.tv will speak to the general public as well as those in the healthcare space about the latest in healthcare innovation and people powered health. The channel has a number of different playlists for all interests to empower and engage the community in both the challenges and solutions for improving health:
• Innovation Live: a news style series that captures highlights from specific health events, speakers and entrepreneurs
• Global View: views from Silicon Valley and abroad on how innovations can translate and resonate within the UK and European marketplace
• Beat from the Street: interviews with movers and shakers in grassroots innovation
• Citizen’s Corner: views from engaged consumers from our Citizen Health initiatives on people powered health
• Podcasts: an audio series where you can hear leaders debate and discuss hot topics- artificial intelligence, microbiome research, robotics, genomics, new wearables, consumables- whatever is new!
• Partners: we already have some amazing partners on board to support Health Innovators TV. You can find out more about them here.
The channel currently has rich content from the recent Health Education England’s TelHack Hackathon event on disruptive innovation in healthcare education, talks with healthcare entrepreneurs just back from the Exponential Medicine conference at Singularity University in California, as well as a rich mix of interviews with start-ups and NHS innovators across a broad range of disciplines.
Healthinnovators.tv showcases Lansons new service, the Lansons video platform. The video platform enables us to store, host and publish videos much like Vimeo or YouTube would but with more control over ownership, customisation and distribution. It also allows more access than YouTube or Vimeo that can be blocked by company firewall settings. We can create customised video players and dedicated channels like Healthinnovators.tv, all compatible with desktop and mobile devices.
Tina Woods, Head of Lansons Health, commented: “The health sector is in the midst of a significant and exciting transformation as technology continues to empower consumers. Healthinnovators.tv will provide a platform to support new players and ideas which are evolving in an increasing complex health ecosystem.”
Barry Shrier, CEO, The Health-Tech Innovation LABS commented: “Citizens and nations around the world are experiencing greater healthcare challenges than ever before; with for example our aging populations and economic cutbacks everywhere. We must therefore accelerate innovation in healthcare technology; to enable doctors to deliver more for less. This exciting and important new initiative – Healthinnovators.tv – will make a powerful contribution to what is the ultimate good cause: saving lives and reducing suffering.”
If you are interested in getting involved in the channel, have an idea for a piece of content or would like to find out more about sponsorship and partnership opportunities please contact Megan Murray Jones, Lansons Live on LansonsLive@lansons.com, Tina Woods, Lansons Health at firstname.lastname@example.org , or Barry Shrier, The Health Tech Innovation LABS at email@example.com
For any media enquiries, please contact:
0207 294 3668